The MFLC Presentation Library is available to assist your effort to support today’s active Service Members and their families.
There are well over one hundred psycho-educational presentations available to you; please carefully review the table of contents and summaries of each to be sure you choose the presentation that best fits your requirements.
Please note: Each presentation is available in three formats:
- Audience: this is the format you will use to present the slide show
- Instructor: the instructor version includes a notes section with guidelines on each slide for presenting on the topic
- Handouts: this version is available if you choose to print out the slides for your audience; each page will display six slides, making your print job a lot more efficient.
Be sure to review the Selection Guidelines below before making your selection, and contact your MFLC Liaison if you can’t find what you are looking for.
1. Be sure to contact your liaison to advise them of the presentation request and your selection.
2. When selecting a presentation consider the following:
- Target audience: couples, family members, children, childcare professional, etc.
- Focus: parenting, anger management, stress, reintegration, deployment issues, financial concerns, etc.
- Specifics that the POC is requesting: general stress management, deployment related stress, etc.
3. Perform a thorough search of all presentation topics that could be related to the subject. Even if there is not a presentation that has the specific title the POC is requesting, there may be several existing presentations that would cover the material.
Click below to see the presentations listed in alphabetical order with detailed descriptions.
Presentations by Category
Click on a subject below to view presentations under that subject.