Health Net Associates, Providers and Contract Workers:
We are currently experiencing a problem with the Success Factors learning management system failing to update your learning transcript when you have completed and passed a course. This is a random problem and does not happen to everyone. Unfortunately, Success Factors cannot find the cause and therefore cannot fix the problem.
In the meantime, we need your help in making sure your transcript is accurately updated.
Please follow the following steps:
- Make sure you are taking the course in Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11.
- Clear your browser cookies, cache, disable pop-up blockers and upgrade to the latest version of Java.
- When you click on the LMS link, LMS opens and needs to stay open the entire time you are taking the course. If it is closed there is the likelihood that your course will not be updated.
- Try to finish the course in one sitting. If the course is idle for a long period of time it will automatically log you out and you will need to start the course from the beginning.
- When you complete the course, if a test is required, please take a screen shot of the web page showing your completion and test score. Be sure and download your certificate.
- Access the LMS system and determine if your transcript was accurately updated. If not, please send the screen shot and certificate to the LMS email box: [email protected]
Please accept our apologies for adding this work around to your task list. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Know that we are in contact throughout each day to assist Success Factors and will continue to work closely with them to find a resolution as quickly as possible.